SeattleSouth Park & Seattle Center
Sept. 16: South Park
Sept. 16-17: Seattle Center
Free EntertainmentDancers, Musicians, Artists!
South Park Parade & Community Festival
Celebrate with the entire community of South Park and Sea Mar! Watch the parade make its way through 14th Avenue and Cloverdale Street with your family, then head over to the South Park Community Center for the Health Fair and Festival. There will be a variety of traditional Latin-American food, children's activities, free health screenings and entertainment!
- When: September 16
- South Park Parade: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m (Click here for Parade Route)
- Community Festival: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: South Park Community Center 8319 8th Ave S Seattle, WA 98108 (Click here for directions)
- Festival Activities include: Health Fair, Free screenings: Cholesterol and Glucose, Traditional Latin-American food, Vendors, Mariachi, Dance, Entertainment, Karaoke Contest
Seattle Center Festival
Celebrate the independence and beautiful cultures of Latin America by joining us for a day at the Seattle Center! Experience the live performances of Latino dancers, music, and art under the Space Needle. There will be plenty of activities for you and your family to enjoy, sights to see, music to dance to and food to eat, so be sure to mark your calendars and join us for this eventful weekend!
- When:September 16-17
- Where: Fisher Pavillion, Seattle Center 305 Harrison Street Seattle, WA 98109 (Click here for directions)
- Festival Activities include: Health Fair, Music, Food Vendors, Boxing Exhibition, Art Show, Children's Activities, and more.